Have a wonderful day :)

Monday, December 16, 2013

Workaholic me!!!

People in my close circles often feel that I am very much career-oriented, a go-getter, a workaholic who refrains from living 'life'.
Seldom do they know or understand the continuous rumblings if my mind which have taken the better on me and overpowered me, rendering me helpless.

Little did I know the consequences of doing something which everyone do. Nor was I lucky enough to enjoy to taste the fruit of the hard work.

I chose myself to be busy always so that my mind (as well as the heart) dint get much of free time to do trampoline as and when it wished.

I chose to pursue my dream of having a PG degree. I was too involved in my own routine to even breathe in the past sixteen months that today I dread at the thought of Friday evenings for which most people of my age look forward to so that they can have their 'their' time which includes hanging out with friends, family etc. The so called busy schedule came to an end this may when my theory classes got over and since then the Friday and Saturday nights are the most difficult to spend without thinking of the past happenings of life.

Lastly to all people I know and who are close to me, all I wanted to tell you is, I love doing a lot of things. For instance-travel, read novels, listen to mind-soothing music, draw, paint, write, watch movies with my good friends which I fully intend to do.

I need the right push and companionship to pursue my interests and mainly the courage to get over my fears of various things that makes a long list

Luv you all for giving me my time and space..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments :)