Have a wonderful day :)

Friday, August 16, 2013

You are being watched!!!!

As i finished reading the book- 'A Special Relationship' by Douglas Kennedy (the author of internationally best selling book which was filmed 'The Pursuit of Happiness') the happenings of the past year which was a complete disaster barring a couple of things flashes across my eyes.

In the novel the protagonist's life turns helter skelter by her actions and words with the only person whom she trusts- her lover turned husband. It ends with a positive note though with how her reaction to the negatives and her sticking to her principles reinstates her life.

The downturn of events in my life started last may and everything that i have said, everything that i have done, everything that i have been has been used against me and has turned me into the person i am today..

Lost the friend who meant a lot as a result of what i had done- value my self-respect when the need arose..

Lost the love of my life as a result of what i had been- trusting him completely and hoping that he would stick to his words which eventually turned out to be only words with no feelings or meaning.

Lastly the result of what i had said- I opted for a team change in the same organisation and my boss screwed my appraisal. He thought that by hampering my appraisal he could cause distress in my personal life.

Thanks to all these which have made me stronger at the cost of losing trust on the words- friendship, love and forcing me to eye people with suspicion.

Hurting sentiments and feelings has become a favorite hobby of everyone around so better be careful about
                    what you are!!
                            what you do!!
                                    what you say!!

for everything can be taken down and used against you. The more cautious you are and the more introvert you are helps you lead life better.. You are being watched, analyzed and evaluated each moment of your life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments :)