Have a wonderful day :)

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Am i a prisoner of my thoughts or its owner?

As I sit back and wonder if I am a master or a prisoner of my thoughts, I realize that sometimes I control what I think and at other times my thoughts over power me and are responsible for my life’s actions. The quality of our thoughts in turn depend on the people who surround us. These people may either elevate us or pull us down thus eventually impacting the progression of our lives.

For instance, at times of uncertainty if we surround ourselves with people who elevate us, we tend to achieve things beyond our capacity.. Yet a lot of people around us are mostly negative . be it due to their jealousies or fears they would not want you to do things just cos they will not be able to do it.

As written in the book ‘Secret’ by Rhonda Byrne, 'our thoughts become things'. There is an illustration of thoughts materializing into things wherein a person imagines having a feather with a particular pattern on it. One day as he is about to enter his office building, he stumbles upon exactly the same feather. Such is the power of thought.

When we want good things to happen to us, we must attract them by thinking that it is already a part of our lives.
Similarly if we brood over unwanted things, we are in turn  attracting them into our lives thus allowing bad things to happen to us.

Lastly let go of unwanted things and think of only positive things thus making our lives better.

‘It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive an entire army of negative thoughts’



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments :)