Have a wonderful day :)

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The capacity to behold life is beautiful


"I treasure my childhood for if i forget it, the child in me will die.."

At the source of a river, we have no idea of the path it will take to reach its confluence. Yet, I meet countless people like me anxious about picking the right job and the company, over-planning our careers. The usual refrain is: how will this job help me in my career?

I sometimes feel that in our anxiety to carve the perfect path, we overlook the importance of the smallest jobs and forget that in our early lives, job itself is immaterial. Whatsoever material is the work ethnic we build.

Have read somewhere that our first, second or perhaps even the third job doesn’t build or shape our careers; the respect, patience, affection and gratitude with which we treat our job and the people in it does.

While in 20’s, life allows us to rewind and reconsider our choices.. yet without the people around us, without their warmth and affection, we wont last even a single day

Our life is a wonderful gift,  unique to us. what matters the most is how the lessons we learn from it leads us to our own reflection and our own life lessons. Nothing is going to work better than that and more than just living our lives, the capacity to behold it is even more beautiful.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments :)