Have a wonderful day :)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The story of my heart

When I had everything, I was welcomed wherever I went… but today I’m sad and alone. I’m going to be bitter and distrustful of people because one person betrayed me. I’m going to hate those who have found their love cos I never found mine. And I’m going to hold onto what little I have cos I’am too insignificant to conquer the world.
We see the world in terms of what we would like to see happen, not what actually does.


I have no one to lose except my family probably the love for them is what’s keeping me alive in times of uncertainty and mental turmoil. People whom i trust have always betrayed and moved on leaving behind only their memories to cherish which at times is more painful than the betrayal itself. Where do I cry? Whom do I share my feelings with? When I look back I see that I have no one to pull me up when I fall. At times though I feel that I have the world with me yet when the reality dawns upon me why do I feel that its just me beside me?
Suddenly my world has fallen silent because my soul has.. Sometimes I sit and stare blankly at the endless sky wishing that everything will end forever at the moment
All we get is to live with our mistakes. Firstly I made a mistake having befriended you. Life been much simpler and without having known you.. yet today its your words and deeds that bringforth tears as sadness that swells my heart.
I don’t dare to dream today nor di I make any efforts in realizing the dreams I so cherished cos I fear that if my dream is realized, I’l have no reason to go on living
Even though I complain sometimes, its cos I’m the heart of a person and people’s hearts are that way. People are afraid to pursue their most important dreams, cos they feel that they don’t deserve them, or they will be unable to achieve them. We, their hearts, become fearful just thinking of loved ones who go far away forever, or of moments that could have been good but weren’t, or of treasures that might have been found but were forever hidden in sands. Because when these happen, we suffer terribly
But the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. Yet the reality is no heart suffers when goes in search of its dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments :)