Have a wonderful day :)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Confessions of a wounded heart

One song is playing in my mind and also on my phone’s play list since a couple of days. Since the first time I have heard this song, I have fallen in love with it. Each time I listen to it, your memories come gushing to my mind
These are a couple of lines from the song which are special to my heart which goes like this:
“Jo Bhi saanse mein bharu, who tere sang bharu..
Chahe jo ho raastan who tere sang chalu..”
And “Mujhe dhoonde jab koin, tere aankhon mein milu..”
These were exactly the same thoughts that I have cherished since the day I started loving you.


Though I very well know that you have long since stopped loving me (this is evident in your temperament towards me as well as the innumerous conversations where you have specified that you have loved me for a very short period). However I don’t care if you reciprocate my love or not cos I have realized that we should not expect to be loved in return
I had considered myself to be strong and nothing could bog me down until I realized I loved you. As days flew by and our conversations got lengthier, I lost myself completely to you. There came a time when I couldn’t concentrate on anything apart from you. To add to my feelings, you fueled the thought process by talking about us. In reality, though the day never came, I cherish them. Sometimes my eyes swell with tears and more often I console myself thinking that they are haunting memories
I had never thought that someone whom I had not even met could weaken me so much. I accept my mistake of not meeting you inspite of your regular meeting proposals. It was just that I dint want to lose the sweet memories of the couple of unexpected meetings
However I do not want to impose myself or force you to re-consider our relationship as it would be short-lived. I just wish you good luck to move on in life and find a partner who befits your expectations
Good Luck!!!

P.S. This was penned before October but couldn’t post it. Today I am very happy with your decision about your life. I have seen your gal’s pic and she seems to be as u have wanted her to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments :)