Have a wonderful day :)

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The_____ in me

There was this prompt on one of the insta pages that I follow: We are real moms, the theme of which is ‘The lovely woman’ for the month of February ; ‘The _____ in me’.. The blank could be a reader, writer, dancer, artist, sister in law etc.


My entry to the prompt was this:

No house is complete without the woman who makes it a home. Apart from being a daughter, sister, friend, wife, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law and a mother,
🌟 I am the super woman who binds together all these relationships
🌟 a person who can make the house a home ❤️
🌟 the joy that brings upon the smile on my son’s face.
🌟 an engineer by profession while personally donning the hats of an artist πŸ‘©‍🎨, reader πŸ“š, blogger πŸ“, homemaker, traveller 🏍 ✈️ 🚌, a confidant, a doctor πŸ‘©‍⚕️ (to take care of my loved ones. Know a bit of ayurveda and also the chemical composition to treat minor illnesses of my family)

I got featured for this entry πŸ™ˆ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments :)